SEO Bloggers all you need
Please Share or Like our Content or Post
SEO Bloggers they have the SEO for you
Are you just starting a blog or website, or you own already one?
SEO Bloggers have the SEO for YOU!
From the simple setup of a page to the advanced section of Search engine optimization.
We tell you all about what you need to do in the upcoming or existing posts from SEO Bloggers.
Why Do i need the info from SEO Bloggers
Simple on the INTERNET you got thousands of websites that promises you the #1 spot in the major search engines like Google Bing Yahoo ASK.
Those bad websites earn money off your back and you get BULLCRAP! like link Spam comments on a blog that destroys your website ranking.
Most of the fake websites:
- owns shadow domains
- doesn’t distinguish between actual search results and ads that appear on search results pages
- puts links to their other clients on doorway pages
- offers to sell keywords in the address bar
- operates with multiple aliases or falsified Whios info
- guarantees ranking, but only on obscure, long keyword phrases you would get anyway
- has had domains removed from Google’s index or is not itself listed in Google
- gets traffic from fake search engines, spy ware, or scum ware
- fake Facebook likes
- fake Twitter Followers
- Back linking services
SEO-Bloggers.com must say there plenty of good websites out there specialized for your website without bad meaning.
Get training courses and watch SEO video’s from experts
Eliminate any penalized websites you link to. In other words, by knowing which link partners have been penalized by Google, you can quickly take corrective action before it gets to you! This is a great feature that ensures you NEVER get penalized, to.
Analyze and compare special search commands on Google to the “regular” Google search rankings— such as “all in anchor, all in text, and all in title”.
This will help you know which area you need to better optimize; whether it is your anchor text surrounding your links, the number of times the keyword is found in your text, or the number of times your keyword is found in the title of each webpage.
Maybe Give your SEO To a SEO Expert
If you’re thinking about hiring an SEO expert the sooner the better!
A great time to hire is when you’re considering a website or blog redesign, or planning to launch a new site.
And you need a little bit of cash.
That way, you and your SEO Expert can ensure that your site is designed to be Search Engine Friendly from the bottom up.
Some useful questions to ask an SEO include:
- Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
- Do you follow the Search engine Guidelines?
- Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?
- What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what time frame?
- What’s your experience in my industry?
- What’s your experience in my country?
- How do you measure your success?
- What’s your experience developing international sites?
- What are your most important SEO techniques?
- How can I expect to communicate with you?
- How long have you been in business?
- Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?
A unique software tool for generating low-competition Long Tail Keywords
Keyword Researcher helps you find thousands of Long Tail keyword phrases by scraping Google’s massive Autocomplete database. Watch the video to learn more!
If you have questions or a offer e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org